Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Holidays

I was close to not even publishing this post deeming it too juvenile and overly gay, yet since I spent about an hour and a half putting it together I had to.

The holidays kicked off with an Islander game on the 23rd of December with a bunch of old friends that hadn't been collectively together in a long time. Immaturity and drunkedness beckoned, and can only be explained through pictures, here are a few:

The night starts at Harry's:


The Game:





Van Ride:


Greg and Rome, pumped.

Tacs, Joe and I, spazzing.

Looking stupid.

Warming up to the flask.

The Bar:


Great shot of the bar.

"Hi, my names Andy, whats yours?"

"...all in my mouth."



Ladies.

BOMBS

Bombs in action. With this guys fat bloated head in the way, which was fortunately enough, proportional to his ego.

Molestation:

"I love this guy!"

"No, I MEAN I REALLY love this guy!"

"Give me some love."

"I need some more."

"I love you so much."

Ahhh...the euphoria of "afterglow".

Someone's all smiles about it.

The Mauling:

"Is someone getting mauled behind me?"

Aggressive

Mauled

Laaaater.


Photos courtesy of Mango

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home