Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Suck me

I have a 50 page thesis due in about a week. How much work have I done on it? I started reading the first book on my "tentative" bibliography two nights ago. Nevermind that I "started" my research last January, its fucking crunch time baby!!!

I am currently drinking a frozen bottle of Canada Dry Refreshingly Raspberry Sparkling Seltzer Water (is that gay?), which I believe is blogworthy.

Here is a picture of the more refined members of my family, which is blogworthy as well:



I think its a rather groundbreaking photo, thoughts?

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy C. said...

LMAO!!!!
Nice!
Thanks for making me feel really good about my family!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

Oh, and by the way...good luck with the school work!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home