Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blog...to the FACE

Since I linked this blog to my "Myspace" and "Friendster" profiles I have noticed over the last two weeks a sharp increase in commentary amongst my friends and family regarding its existence. Not sure how to react to this. Unfortunately, I actually feel this is a complete waste of time and pretty much a lame attempt to provide random people with intimate knowledge of my otherwise dismal everyday life. Which is really sad. Although, I will never divulge the really sacred parts of my life, or rather was explicitly told not to by someone very dear to me, I will on the other hand make this a repository for events in my life that I find noteworthy enough to wet the appetites of anyone who bothers to view it.

One of my friends actually summed up my feelings about blogging in a comment on my "Myspace" profile that read:

1/18/2006 2:13:00 PM

Blogs are for geeks.

That was from Mango, and Mango wishes he could blog, but he can't. Mango once had a blog, for about a day, if Mango were to blog again I suggest he title it "Blogango" or "Blango" or something to that effect. That would be funny. It is also funny that I have a friend named Mango. I like mangos. Remind me to post a great jalapeƱo pickled mango recipe, its amazing.

Recent Observations:

1. I am addicted to Pokerstars online poker and EA Sports FIFA 2006, which ties directly into my obsession with English Premier League Football (Soccer) and the FOX Soccer Channel.

2. I just heard Chuck Norris use the word "Slenderize" in an infomercial and thought that it was justifiable.

3. When driving in Manhattan, especially on cross streets, have you ever realized that your car almost always fits in the tiny of places while speeding? Mine does.

Blogango...to the FACE.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gaffer said...

Miollnir,

If you love the English Premier League, check out my blog at http://eplleague.blogspot.com

Cheers,
The Gaffer

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home